I bought the Cicut Explore several weeks ago and I am experiencing a pretty steep learning curve with the Design Space software. I think part of the problem lies in the fact that I never used The Craft Room with my Expression 2 so before I can learn some of the features of the new machine I first have to feel comfortable with the concept of designing on line. Here is an easel card I made for our nephew. I have attempted to create a template for the card base, but I am still having some trouble the placement of the score line.
- Robot from Wrap-It-Up
- Cake from Stamping
- Rectangle a notecard from Cricut Craft Room Basics
- Cloud a notecard from Cricut Craft Room Basics
- “Cake” Impact font
- Darice Swirl Background
- Darice Diagonal Stripe Background
- tape runner
- craft glue
- “Happy Birthday” stamp for inside of card
- small piece of foam core to place under “Cake ?”
Here are two screen shots from my Design Space to help with the sizing of the cuts. The one of the card base is still a work in progress.